you just might make me believe


what's your mode of transport?
mine is the sun.
when it rises dripping from
the sea when it falls like honey on
the trees when it swallows up
clouds my soul moves with it.

mine is you.
when you lift your eyes
when you look straight ahead
when you try to speak my
heart moves with you.



NeW YeaR's ResoLutions
10:18:00 AM
Thursday, January 01, 2004
bop to the top
Most of the time, most people make resolutions but don't really keep to them.
Well.
I hope to be different this year.
This new year I resoLve to:
1. Study hard for the upcoming O's, aim to get as many As as possible, get into a good JC
2. To try to be oN tiMe for all of my meetings/appointments (some pple may think tt this is impossible but i'll try my best)
3. To be more optimistic about things, not to be too stressed over little things
4. To treat and appreciate other pple around me better, and not take them for granted
5. To do work wholeheartedly and wif pride

--- Basically, it all boils down to da fact tt i just wanna try to be a good person, a good friend and a good sister, while in the process, learning to juSt Be MyseLf.---

:)


honesty is the best policy