you just might make me believe


what's your mode of transport?
mine is the sun.
when it rises dripping from
the sea when it falls like honey on
the trees when it swallows up
clouds my soul moves with it.

mine is you.
when you lift your eyes
when you look straight ahead
when you try to speak my
heart moves with you.




8:14:00 PM
Wednesday, January 07, 2004
bop to the top
Okie... it has been erm.. 6 days since school started and i SuRVived!!! WhooHoo!!!
The 1st 3 days of school was fun... well, mostly because i was with the sec ones' @ their orientation. ANd, Let me tell u, it was soo fun! i mean, fun for me larh...
Anyway, THe sec ones' this year r like so tiny! I'm currently scouting out for potential prefects... saw a few hopefuls... also looking for pple to join GuiDes... And Ooo! i saw my look-alike!!!! Her name is Farah and she's in Sec 3... she had just transfered from Jurong Sec i think... The first time i saw her, i was like "Whoa... is that me?"... hahaz... :)
Right now, i have my social studies and history hols hw left to do (naughty, naughty siti)... wish me luck... ;)

honesty is the best policy