you just might make me believe


what's your mode of transport?
mine is the sun.
when it rises dripping from
the sea when it falls like honey on
the trees when it swallows up
clouds my soul moves with it.

mine is you.
when you lift your eyes
when you look straight ahead
when you try to speak my
heart moves with you.



saddened.
7:43:00 PM
Friday, May 07, 2004
bop to the top
Today is truly a sad day for all ex and present St. Marg's girls. Mrs Caroline Lee, our dear principal, had collapsed in her office yesterday at 9am. She was sent to NUH and taken to an ICU. She has, I regret to say, passed away earlier today. Mrs Lee has touched the lives of many of the girls of St. Margaret's and she will always remain in our hearts forever. I send my heartfelt condolences to her family. May she rest in peace.

honesty is the best policy