you just might make me believe


what's your mode of transport?
mine is the sun.
when it rises dripping from
the sea when it falls like honey on
the trees when it swallows up
clouds my soul moves with it.

mine is you.
when you lift your eyes
when you look straight ahead
when you try to speak my
heart moves with you.



soccer fever
10:10:00 AM
Monday, July 05, 2004
bop to the top
Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Greece won the Euro Cup!!!! Yes! Yes! Yes!

Hahah.. ok ok.. relax.. updates: I've tWo more papers to go before the end of the mid-year exams.. physics and emaths.. and then i'm off to watch Spiderman.. yayz. erm.. My form teacher's Mr Anthony now cause Mrs Tan is on maternity leave... he's really scary (to me) and yet he gains my respect (sort of). He reminds me of Mr Peterson except Mr Peterson's sarcastic remarks aren't as cutting as Mr Anthony's. I guess I'm still getting used to him. *shrugs*

My June holidays were pretty un-eventful cause first 2 weeks were lessons, the next week i just lazed around all day, and the last week was for mugging. Definitely my most not-so-fun holidays to date. sigh. And to make matters worse, mid-year for the sec 4s were in the first week. I am so gonna torment the lower sec peeps this week. *evil laughter*

Want to know something weird? I'm still making paper cranes even though I don't really know what they're for. I guess I just don't want to forget as to how to do them. yeah. I guess that's just it. But it's pretty weird though. Hmm.

It's getting closer and closer the the O's. Have to start mugging like crazy. Darn. I feel so motivated. Oh well. guess that's life. play hard, work hard.

will definitely write soon. keep your eyes peeled.

honesty is the best policy