you just might make me believe


what's your mode of transport?
mine is the sun.
when it rises dripping from
the sea when it falls like honey on
the trees when it swallows up
clouds my soul moves with it.

mine is you.
when you lift your eyes
when you look straight ahead
when you try to speak my
heart moves with you.



amah's back.. with a vengence.
1:56:00 PM
Friday, November 05, 2004
bop to the top
it's been so long since my last entry huh? sorry.. been busy.. with O's and all.. just had amaths paper today, emaths paper yesterday, eng paper the day before yesterday, social studies paper the day before yesterday's yesterday and hmt paper the day before yesterday's yesterday's yesterday. (if u're confused, don't ask me. i'm getting quite confused meself..)

And and and hari raya's comin'!! Yayz!

BUT

can't go out as much.. need to study for physics and history.. darn it.. i feel like such a er.. ah.. see!! i don't even know a word for it!!! bleah. >.<

people! pray hard for me cos i'm prayin' hard for you people!!! All the best for the rest of your exams!!!!

honesty is the best policy