you just might make me believe


what's your mode of transport?
mine is the sun.
when it rises dripping from
the sea when it falls like honey on
the trees when it swallows up
clouds my soul moves with it.

mine is you.
when you lift your eyes
when you look straight ahead
when you try to speak my
heart moves with you.



bahasa menentukan bangsa. [the way you speak determines where you're from.]
7:53:00 PM
Tuesday, December 21, 2004
bop to the top
oh. and the best thing is. my sister's off at camp!! yayz!! i have the whole room to meself!! even if it's for one night, that is.

and what do they do at volleyball camps anyway?
play volleyball even while you're asleep??

madness.

*shrugs*

-i've started listening to malay songs again. must brush up on my malay.

kalau tak, orang ingat sha ni macam konon-konon nak jadi macam orang mat saleh.. menakutkan.. seram seh.. macam kehilangan akar umbi kalau tak fasir dalam bahasa melayu..

honesty is the best policy