you just might make me believe


what's your mode of transport?
mine is the sun.
when it rises dripping from
the sea when it falls like honey on
the trees when it swallows up
clouds my soul moves with it.

mine is you.
when you lift your eyes
when you look straight ahead
when you try to speak my
heart moves with you.



excitement bubbling... see the froth?
5:06:00 PM
Tuesday, December 21, 2004
bop to the top
i'm really really getting really really ecstatic for this sat. one of my aunties is planning a family bbq on Christmas day.. i can't wait!!! and to see all my cousins again after so long!! (well, even though most of them are boys.. i'm not complaining.. they're really a fun bunch of people to hang out with.. and also the fact that some of them actually do read my entries.. better be on the nicer side.. hahah) i hope the games organised are enough.. i hope the food isn't gonna be too much.. i mean, seriously, with my auntie planning this, she might think that a whole herd of elephants are coming for a bbq instead of her sibling's families.. i hope my maternal grandma wld be well enough to join us.. i hope the weather would be perfect.. i hope someone remembers to bring the ball.. i hope nobody will be in a bad mood.

i hope.

i wish.

i pray.



current songs on repeat mode in my head:
-You Gotta Be by Des'ree
-Hole in The World by The Eagles

(what?!! no ronan keating you ask? i've decided to take it easy on his songs before i get sick of them.. no no.. don't get me wrong.. i'm not sick yet.. i mean, the greenish tinge that you see on my face is just the light.. see? the light's up there..)


current books:
-finished The Corset Diaries by Katie MacAlister
(i only recommend it to pple who are really used to romance novels,
but
if you're like me, that is you hate raunchy stuff, trust me, you didn't miss anything if you didn't read it. i had to put it down really quickly if you get my drift.)

-bought Seventeen mag (Jan edition) for a light read.. really nice stuff.. especially the part where they said that Capricorns (that's me!!) are gonna have a great year ahead especially if you're born on or between 6th jan to 13th jan.. i mean, i don't believe in the stuff but it's nice to be optimistic isn't it?

-gonna read an investigative novel called The Caveman by George Dawes Green pretty soon.. hmm.. sounds promising from the blurb on the backcover.. but of course, you can't trust these things..

honesty is the best policy