you just might make me believe


what's your mode of transport?
mine is the sun.
when it rises dripping from
the sea when it falls like honey on
the trees when it swallows up
clouds my soul moves with it.

mine is you.
when you lift your eyes
when you look straight ahead
when you try to speak my
heart moves with you.



tv/dvd/vcd junkee.
8:27:00 AM
Wednesday, December 08, 2004
bop to the top
went out with debbie fang yesterday. finally. after 2 years of her going off to australia to study, i finally have the chance to talk to her face to face. she's still so skinny. i think that if she steps behind a pole, she'll really be invisible. the pole would be even fatter than her i tell you.

i arrived late. as usual. no surprise there. there goes my new year's resolution down the drain.

after getting something to eat (ate 2 hotdogs and some jap pancakes.. talk about a meal..), we went all over town in search of earrings. when did i become so girly that i'll bother to look for earrings you ask? ever since i saw amanda byrnes (darn it. can't spell her name. sorry.) in What A Girl Wants wearing these beautiful feathery longish earrings. i mean, it was truly love at first sight. right then. u people should know what i want for my birthday next month. i already gave hints. it's truly entirely up to you to go watch the movie and in the process, make me happy by purchasing you-know-what from you-know-where.

10 jan people! 10 jan! better hurry!

anyway, moving on. finally bought a pair of earrings with little duckies on them. unfortunately, when i tried them on at home, they were a bit too small for my liking. really sad. will remember to bring measuring tape next time. wonder if my sister would have them. debbie bought these cute butterfly ones. really suits her.
later, i met up with my sis to watch Bride And Prejudice. can you believe that the movie only has two screenings for the entire island? one in lido and one in yishun. the place in lido was a full house. don't they have bigger halls? insanity. i mean, seriously, it's such a fun movie. everyBody who's been exposed to Bollywood movies should go watch it. oh yeah. and another thing. martin henderson who plays Darcy has really intense eyes. really great-looking guy. great abs too. *drools* (:



ok. stop fantasizing. *slaps meself*

managed to come back home in time to watch My Mighty In-Laws. that show is seriously addictive. so is CSI. the effects were way coOl. one of the things that i wanna do when i grow up (other than to be an archeologist, socialogist or a concierge) is to be a top-rated investigator! er. in the comforts of my own lab of course. heheh.

this morning woke up in time to watch arsenal play against rosenborg. the gunners trashed the Norwegians 5-1. went back to sleep feelin' real happy. and had happie dreams. oh bliss.

my butt which i felt could not get any bigger, is getting bigger. definitely a result of me sitting around all day watching dvd and eating junk. i resolve to walk around more. which means i must go out more. which means i'll probably spend more money.

great.

i need more monaay.

oh bummer.

one more request: can someone teach me how to strum a guitar properly? and can that someone tell me if it's ok for me to learn all the major chords only ? i know it's no excuse but the other chords are really hard to remember. unless you want me to play with me half the time referring to the manual, 'cos yeah, i can do that.


honesty is the best policy