you just might make me believe


what's your mode of transport?
mine is the sun.
when it rises dripping from
the sea when it falls like honey on
the trees when it swallows up
clouds my soul moves with it.

mine is you.
when you lift your eyes
when you look straight ahead
when you try to speak my
heart moves with you.



touch rugby still roCks my soCks.. ahahhah
3:56:00 PM
Wednesday, January 19, 2005
bop to the top
urgh.

lost my wallet today. of all things. and on the bus. of all places. fortunately though, i don't lug around my IC everywhere i go so THAT i didn't lose. just my precious ez-link and my library card. sigh. i hope someone returns them soon. man oh man! i just realised that i even lost my membership card to the video rental store downstairs!! oh oh!! the horror of no cheapo movies to watch!! aargghhh!!!!


great. just great.

sigh.

moving on.


tutorials this week have been, so far, rather.. er.. interesting. well, mostly there were just introductions sessions all during those times. i've lost count the number of times that i've had to introduce myself to my tutors. wished that i took malay language as a subject now.. there's no one whom i could speak malay to. It's kind of expected that most of the malay guys i know through the malay language cultural society (MLCS), all that is except one guy who seems really like lit, takes the science course. most of the malay girls take the arts course. you may be wondering why i don't bump into these girls and practice my malay on them, but the fact is, i don't bump into them. we're all in different classes. kind of sad really.

my GP tutor, mr anthony ho, in my opinion, is a really colourful guy. no, not colourful as in dress sense but more of the language that he sprouts and his "cheery" outlook on life. i think that he should meet mr andrew anthony, my social studies teacher in st. marg's. i'm sure that they would get along fine. i won't be surprised if they became really close buddies.

my CT classmates are quite okay. i mean, they are generally friendly, chatty people and it's kinda nice to know people other than the ones in my OG. i mean, i'm not "disloyal" to my OG or anything like that, but i think that it's just good practice to extend your circle of friends/classmates/acquaintances.. you never when you'll need their help or when they'll need yours.

btw, my standard of english language is literally going headfirst down the junkie drain as i've been conversing a lot (i really do mean A LOT) in singlish, which is actually, come to think of it, a language by itself. i'm also getting a bit tongue tied when talking to people which is so not normal.

thinking of joining the Young Adults. or maybe, i shouldn't bother with the whole exhaustive, tedious process of the initiation and just continue to volunteer myself illegally for smss guides meetings. i wonder what's the opportunity cost if i do that? hmm.




Ooh.

and in case u were in an igloo on the other side of antarctica for the past few days,

singapore won the tiger cup!! whoOohOo!! :)




honesty is the best policy