you just might make me believe


what's your mode of transport?
mine is the sun.
when it rises dripping from
the sea when it falls like honey on
the trees when it swallows up
clouds my soul moves with it.

mine is you.
when you lift your eyes
when you look straight ahead
when you try to speak my
heart moves with you.



Dreams by The Cranberries
5:59:00 PM
Tuesday, February 01, 2005
bop to the top
[this is a really old song but i really like it.. if u want to hear it click http://www.cranberriesvideos.com/popupdreams.mpg

just listen to the song.. the video's kinda crappy]



Oh my life
Is changing everyday
In every possible way
And Oh my dreams
It's never quiet as it seems
Never quiet as it seems

I know I've felt like this before
But now I'm feeling it even more
Because it came from you
And then I open up and see
The person falling here is me
A different way to be

La

I want more
impossible to ignore
impossible to ignore
And they'll come true
impossible not to do
And they'll come true
impossible not to do

And now I tell you openly
You have my heart so don't hurt me
You're what I couldn't find
A totally amazing mind
So understanding and so kind
You're everything to me

Oh my life
Is changing everyday
In every possible way
And Oh my dreams
It's never quiet as it seems
Cos you're a dream to me
Dream to me



honesty is the best policy