you just might make me believe


what's your mode of transport?
mine is the sun.
when it rises dripping from
the sea when it falls like honey on
the trees when it swallows up
clouds my soul moves with it.

mine is you.
when you lift your eyes
when you look straight ahead
when you try to speak my
heart moves with you.



Helplessly Addicted by The Corrs
7:19:00 PM
Sunday, February 06, 2005
bop to the top
opened my eyes today
and i knew there's something different
saw you in a brand new way
like the clouds had somehow lifted
and if yesterday i heard
myself saying these words
i would swear it was a lie

i don't know why
but suddenly i'm falling
was i so blind
i was loving you all the time
now i'm hopelessly addicted
helplessly attracted



-i'm sorry. i'm not lovesick or anything.. watching romantic movies tend to make me feel kinda like that..


honesty is the best policy