you just might make me believe


what's your mode of transport?
mine is the sun.
when it rises dripping from
the sea when it falls like honey on
the trees when it swallows up
clouds my soul moves with it.

mine is you.
when you lift your eyes
when you look straight ahead
when you try to speak my
heart moves with you.




10:17:00 PM
Saturday, February 19, 2005
bop to the top
these past few days i've been waking up all-sweaty and at weird times because of the nightmares that i've been having. i couldn't help but turn feverish at the thought of receiving my o level results. to tell the truth, i'm really scared. i can't help asking myself: did i study enough? was my best good enough? what happens if i don't do well? or even worse, unable to qualify for a JC? what will i do then?

my mom says that she has confidence that i would pass. but she doesn't understand that i don't want just a pass.

the rumours flying around about these MOE letters have made the sickening feeling in my belly even worse. the thing is is that i did receive the letter and though i know that these are just plain old rumours, deep down inside, i'm still worried.

some people say that if u come without any expectations, u won't face any real disappointments. but that's not how i want to live my life, living without a goal or an aim. and right now, my aim is to do well and to get to university. that's all i'm asking for. is that so much to ask?

honesty is the best policy