you just might make me believe


what's your mode of transport?
mine is the sun.
when it rises dripping from
the sea when it falls like honey on
the trees when it swallows up
clouds my soul moves with it.

mine is you.
when you lift your eyes
when you look straight ahead
when you try to speak my
heart moves with you.



new addition to the family.
5:10:00 PM
Monday, July 04, 2005
bop to the top
oh man. can u believe it? i've got a kitten! he's really handsome with a white coat and blue eyes (sounds like i'm describing an angmoh isn't it?) my family calls him 'putih' which means 'white' in malay.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
-putih aka. the king

you should see the way he bounces on his short little tail, just like tigger. oh and the amount of time that he slept for the past 2 days.. oh my goodness. i'm gonna have a really fat, humongous cat if this keeps up. he's also pretty noisy for a little kitten. yesterday night, he kept meowing non-stop until my mom brought him to her room and slept there cradling him. i think that it's cos he's too used to snuggling up with his brothers and sisters. poor little thing.

sometimes, i can't really help but call him by my old cat's name. my parents and my sis do it too. i guess it's just out of sheer habit. should really refrain myself from doing that cos i get so depressed whenever i hear the name. i guess i'm still trying to learn to let go.

i miss him so terribly.
i love him so much.
always will.
always do.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
-my darling late comot

honesty is the best policy