you just might make me believe


what's your mode of transport?
mine is the sun.
when it rises dripping from
the sea when it falls like honey on
the trees when it swallows up
clouds my soul moves with it.

mine is you.
when you lift your eyes
when you look straight ahead
when you try to speak my
heart moves with you.




1:54:00 PM
Tuesday, August 30, 2005
bop to the top
my daily ritual these past few days: eat, stone, sleep in class. um. usually in that order. quite terrible i know. i really REALLY don't want to but i seriously couldn't help myself. once my tutor starts elaborating on a point, i would find myself dozing off. surprisingly, no lecturer has caught me yet. even my GP tutor didn't even try to sneak me a question to wake me up when i dozed off in the front row.


oh yearh. NEC- National Exploration Challenge last Sat was seriously tiring. and i only went through 2 of the checkpoints when my other teammates went through 3. imagine, if i was tired, they must have been extremely exhausted. i really wished that we were more experienced when it came to tackling the tasks set before us. i mean, we were seriously clueless with no map. i mean, as a Guide, i should know these things but i don't. i haven't been particularly active in my skills training for more than a year now. sigh. at least there was a lot of things that i learnt about my team and about myself especially. there's always learning points in disappointments and i really hope that next year, we'll be able to train our juniors to be even better.

honesty is the best policy