you just might make me believe


what's your mode of transport?
mine is the sun.
when it rises dripping from
the sea when it falls like honey on
the trees when it swallows up
clouds my soul moves with it.

mine is you.
when you lift your eyes
when you look straight ahead
when you try to speak my
heart moves with you.



how does it feel.
6:43:00 PM
Tuesday, September 06, 2005
bop to the top
how does it feel- avril lavinge



I'm not afraid of anything
I just need to know that I can breathe
And I don't need much of anything
But suddenly suddenly

I am young
And I am free
But I get tired and I get weak
I get lost and I can't sleep
But suddenly suddenly

How does it feel
To be different from me
Are we the same
How does it feel
To be different from me
Are we the same
How does it feel

Would you comfort me
Would you cry with me

I am small
And the world is big
But I'm not afraid of anything

honesty is the best policy