you just might make me believe


what's your mode of transport?
mine is the sun.
when it rises dripping from
the sea when it falls like honey on
the trees when it swallows up
clouds my soul moves with it.

mine is you.
when you lift your eyes
when you look straight ahead
when you try to speak my
heart moves with you.



walking to the middle.
8:15:00 AM
Thursday, September 08, 2005
bop to the top
today was one of those days when i woke up and wanted to walk and walk and walk to somewhere, nowhere. but i never actually do it.

maybe it's because i never really want to go. maybe it's just a half-hearted desire to leave, i dunno. but when a song comes up about running, i'ld feel like doing it again. i can't explain it. like i have this urge to pack up and leave. to somewhere. anywhere.

dunno what's wrong with me. i should go get a CAT scan to see if everything's in working order up there. hah.

+++



you have no idea
that
i'm walking through the clouds
when you're looking at me
i'm feeling like a child
vulnerability
i am
shaking like a leaf
when you move beside me
but you're all that i see
but it's no good for me.


-No Good For Me, the corrs.

honesty is the best policy