you just might make me believe


what's your mode of transport?
mine is the sun.
when it rises dripping from
the sea when it falls like honey on
the trees when it swallows up
clouds my soul moves with it.

mine is you.
when you lift your eyes
when you look straight ahead
when you try to speak my
heart moves with you.



whole again.
5:57:00 PM
Monday, September 19, 2005
bop to the top
whole again.



if you see me walking down the street
staring at the sky
dragging on my two feet
you just pass me by
it still makes me cry
you can make me whole again

++

some people can be so curt and inconsiderate with their words. they think "it's freedom of speech. if you don't like what i say then that's too bad".

well. i've got a message for you. if you don't pay attention to what you say, i don't think that i'll be able to be friends with someone who alienates and doesn't try to even tolerate people who are not like you. i've tolerated you and i've never tried to say anything cutting about you. i even stood up for you when you weren't there to defend yourself. but when you start making a huge fuss over nothing, making the other person feel small and ashamed and hurt and mad, i don't think that i want to have anything to do with you anymore. you can go in your own little world. i would rather have no friends than to have a friend who makes someone else feel unappreciated and unworthy.

if you get pissed and furious at this and never ever want to talk to me again, well then, that's just too bad. i don't care (gee.. doesn't that sound familiar). what you feel doesn't amount to the hurt and the self-degradation that the other person feels.

i think you should apologise.

you know who you are.

honesty is the best policy