you just might make me believe


what's your mode of transport?
mine is the sun.
when it rises dripping from
the sea when it falls like honey on
the trees when it swallows up
clouds my soul moves with it.

mine is you.
when you lift your eyes
when you look straight ahead
when you try to speak my
heart moves with you.



be prepared.
2:41:00 PM
Monday, October 03, 2005
bop to the top
great. history's finally over and done with. praying that i didn't do too badly. econs tomorrow... doing essays in the afternoon is so not good.. i'll probably fall asleep while doing the paper. oh. and tmr will also be the LAST day that i'll be able to eat freely, for the whole day cos on wed, i'll be FASTING. yes yes.. it's the fasting month again. any non-muslims out there who'ld like to fast with me? and people! don't make me see any of you eat in front of my face after wednesday or else..

btw. take a long hard look at my layout cos it'll be the last time that you'll ever gonna see it again. i'm gonna wave the cows goodbyee after promos. saddening really. but the new skin shall symbolize the new and improved renewed me.. if that's ever possible.

honesty is the best policy