you just might make me believe


what's your mode of transport?
mine is the sun.
when it rises dripping from
the sea when it falls like honey on
the trees when it swallows up
clouds my soul moves with it.

mine is you.
when you lift your eyes
when you look straight ahead
when you try to speak my
heart moves with you.



craze and long-windedness
7:53:00 PM
Tuesday, October 25, 2005
bop to the top
watched GOAL last friday with 3 other equally, if not more, fanatically soccer-playing girls. when i walked into the theatre, my first thought was like "whoa. there's alot of guys." my neck almost broke cos i kept turning around to check if there really were no other girls around. sadly, there was only one other girl- who looked like as though she had been dragged in and forced to watch the movie by her oh-so-considerate boyfriend.

besides the obvious outnumbering of genders, the movie was good enough to be appreciated by both guys AND gals. the moves were SO amazing. and every single time some well-known soccer star came into the shot- mainly beckham or zidane or the newcastle captain (man, he's damn good-looking)- there'll be audible gasps from the backrow. and the matches. my GOD. it's like watching a live-telecast of an actual soccer match on tv! way cool.

++
i honestly think that canz is addicted to the gym. i'm getting withdrawal symptoms myself. i mean, the gym is so satisfying. especially when i realize that my butt is seriously seriously getting smaller.

++
and PW drags on and on and on and on...

honesty is the best policy