what's your mode of transport?
mine is the sun.
when it rises dripping from
the sea when it falls like honey on
the trees when it swallows up
clouds my soul moves with it.
mine is you.
i like fridays, rainy days, proud cats, black & white photographs, children's books, short stories and movies that most people would never see. Music serves me justice on sad days (Adele, The Kooks, Mumford & Sons are gems) and genuine smiles are a must-have.
10:02:00 PMbop to the top
Saturday, November 05, 2005
15 things you probably didn't know about me
1. is the number of times that i've been placed last in class.
2. is the number of times that i've been placed first in class.
3. aspires to be a hotel manager or a concierge or to work in an ambassy or to be a travel photographer or to be an antropologist.
4. is the number of places i've been to: singapore, malaysia, thailand and batam.
5. am kinda allergic to dust.
6. holds my nose whenever someone nearby smokes or simply give him/her my evil eye. my dad included.
7. hates being called 'stupid'.
8. has a love-hate relationship with my hair and my sister.
9. has been questioning myself since the day i left st marg's why the nonsense i took triple science and double maths when i hated them so much and that i only lived for humanities for the whole 2 years.
10. hates being deemed as 'useless'- part of the reason why i keep occupying myself with studies, ccas etc.
11. absolutely loves cats, cuddly teddybears and Eeyore.
12. absolutely loathes baby pink but was forced to wear it today.
13. convinced that i'll adopt a soccer-team of kids when i turn 30 'cos i'll never get married by then 'cos i'm simply too picky and too ugly to be noticed.
14. has incredibly low self-esteem in spite of the fake confident front.
15. has a thing against having my very own best friend ever since my best friend ditched me in primary two. sad but true.