you just might make me believe


what's your mode of transport?
mine is the sun.
when it rises dripping from
the sea when it falls like honey on
the trees when it swallows up
clouds my soul moves with it.

mine is you.
when you lift your eyes
when you look straight ahead
when you try to speak my
heart moves with you.



updates
9:02:00 PM
Wednesday, January 18, 2006
bop to the top
being home early these days is anything before 7pm. so far, i've only been early for a few occasions these past few weeks. most of the time, i come home tramping around in the dark while the rest of the house sleeps. i think, after all my cca terms are over, it'll probably going to feel incredibly weird just to have one thing to concentrate on rather than a number of things on your mind at any one time. and just like every other J2, i'm already starting to feel the strain of work and the consequences of not making full use of my waking hours and not prioritising my work properly. like now. when i should be doing my 2 history essays and 2 units of econs MCQ and my lit poetry appreciation on 2 poems. my God. it's never-ending. it's really REALLY never-ending.

taking things one step at a time i guess.

and psycho-ing myself that by doing my best and working doubly hard, the satisfaction will be oh-so-sweet when everything's over.

have to keep reminding myself to be happy and content with what i'm doing and not to complain too much. there are definitely others who have worst timetables and subjects to cope with.




-gonna take a nap now. hopefully i'll wake up and not slip into a coma til the next morning.

honesty is the best policy