you just might make me believe


what's your mode of transport?
mine is the sun.
when it rises dripping from
the sea when it falls like honey on
the trees when it swallows up
clouds my soul moves with it.

mine is you.
when you lift your eyes
when you look straight ahead
when you try to speak my
heart moves with you.



mini report. someones
3:52:00 PM
Friday, February 03, 2006
bop to the top
trying to kill time before my meeting. AGAIN. why i always resort to blogging is beyond me.

so i recently had an insight on er.. a certain someone going after another someone. no no, either way, it's not me. ha-ha. right, so this someone's been asking loads and loads of questions about the other one. interestingly enough, the other one is just so scared by this someone that the other one keeps evading that certain someone. so in the end, i think that someone will realise in time that the other one is evading that one so that that someone will spare some form of embarrassment. it's either that or everyone's been thinking wrong so which means that the other one other than that certain someone will be the one embarrassed.

right then. i've made my urh.. mini report clear. ahahh..

honesty is the best policy