you just might make me believe


what's your mode of transport?
mine is the sun.
when it rises dripping from
the sea when it falls like honey on
the trees when it swallows up
clouds my soul moves with it.

mine is you.
when you lift your eyes
when you look straight ahead
when you try to speak my
heart moves with you.



calling the mugger in me.. are you still there?
12:22:00 PM
Sunday, March 19, 2006
bop to the top
woah. haven't been updating for a long time haven't i?

so this whole week has been devoted to some half-hearted attempt at studying.. only managed to finish half of mr kellet's european history lecture notes, barely read through nationalism for mr tan's SEA history, glanced through themes for Great Expectations, only touched the front cover page of King Lear and only just started on economics.

oh man.

most of my friends who are studying pretty hard are probably throwing stuff at their computer screen while reading this right now. sigh. go ahead. i deserve it.

maybe my brain wiring got screwed after the head bashing by my cousin the other day. i mean, in the beginning of the week, i was so hyped up to study; the mugger in me actually felt excited. i guess the excitement just fizzed out.

bah.

time for some mental skills training. AGAIN.

i love studying.

i so love studying.

i really really REALLY love studying.

++
hey! i think it might really work this time!
ahahh.
right.

honesty is the best policy