you just might make me believe


what's your mode of transport?
mine is the sun.
when it rises dripping from
the sea when it falls like honey on
the trees when it swallows up
clouds my soul moves with it.

mine is you.
when you lift your eyes
when you look straight ahead
when you try to speak my
heart moves with you.




6:45:00 PM
Monday, March 27, 2006
bop to the top
lit paper today actually gave me a super major hand cramp.. my elbow's particularly aching cos it was balancing on the edge of that rocky roundish table in the iSpace. speaking of the iSpace, the council's been using the venue for dance throughout orientation so and so that i had an intense feeling throughout the whole paper that all the councillors in the room would actually get up and dance.. weird.

oh oh.. and i got 32/50 for GP paper 1! yayness. ah, but i've got this feeling that mr cheong marked me leniently cos he probably doesn't want to see my face throughout the whole of the June holidays for extra lessons.. ahahh.. so, i'm not particularly contented cos i feel as though i don't deserve it. will work harder next time. and anyway, paper 2 is my weakest paper so that's gonna pull my GP grade like super down loww. bah.

and yearh.. so i did kinda escape school for like throughout the most of today.. canz, faith and i planned an escape route for like 1 whole hour before we actually successfully executed it.. went to changi airport to study.. shh.. quite condusive actually. and ah, cold. to think. actually wanting to escape school cos i needed to mug. mr kwek's gonna be so proud of me. ahahh.

right. so that's one paper down and 2 more to go. econs paper is tmr (keynesian theory.. heard that mr keynesian was actually gay..)and hist paper's on wed (i love kellet- only 1 topic, nationalism.. but chee peng's quite evil- making us study all of the J1 syllabus. so dead. hardly touched it though).

++
ahahh.. i found my old election photo from the old council website from last year. insanely funny. and i'm actually more than slightly grossed out.

honesty is the best policy