you just might make me believe


what's your mode of transport?
mine is the sun.
when it rises dripping from
the sea when it falls like honey on
the trees when it swallows up
clouds my soul moves with it.

mine is you.
when you lift your eyes
when you look straight ahead
when you try to speak my
heart moves with you.




8:11:00 PM
Saturday, April 01, 2006
bop to the top
found a poem while researching for history just now..
(couldn't help myself.. the history and literature sections were just a bookshelf away from each other.. hehh.)

it's not the full version for the first stanza caught my eye the most. if u want to read more, feel free to find the rest of the poem urself..


Momentous Words
-Edward Rowlandsill


When spiteful chance steals unawares
Wherever lovers come
And trips the nimblest brain and scares
The bravest feelings dumb?



+++
ahh. watching 10 Things I Hate About You now. super old movie, like er 8 years ago? but sigh. it's such a fun movie to watch.

oh yearh. and partly cos of *woah* heath ledger.

and the paintballs! ahahh

How much do I loathe thee? Let me count the ways.

I hate the way you talk to me, and the way you cut your hair.
I hate the way you drive my car.
I hate it when you stare.
I hate your big dumb combat boots, and the way you read my mind.
I hate you so much it makes me sick; it even makes me rhyme.
I hate it, I hate the way you're always right.
I hate it when you lie. I
hate it when you make me laugh, even worse when you make me cry.
I hate it that you're not around, and the fact that you didn't call.
But mostly I hate the way I don't hate you.
Not even close, not even a little bit, not even at all.


+++

is it possible to like someone so much that as time goes by, u hate that feeling more and more? to the extent where u just ignore it and hope that it didn't even exist in the first place.

ooh. i finally got a comments thingie at the bottom of the entries. hah. after SO long.
bah. such a procrastinator. oh well.

honesty is the best policy