you just might make me believe


what's your mode of transport?
mine is the sun.
when it rises dripping from
the sea when it falls like honey on
the trees when it swallows up
clouds my soul moves with it.

mine is you.
when you lift your eyes
when you look straight ahead
when you try to speak my
heart moves with you.




10:18:00 PM
Tuesday, May 23, 2006
bop to the top
just played in the fun touch (rugby) carnival just now (yes i know.. invest and touch rug all in one day.. super eventful today..). and guess what? we got THIRD place. hohoh. not bad huh especially since i haven't been playing touch rug for months. my teammates (bubblegumz.. who came up with that name anyway?! hahahh) were all really good and i'm so so glad that i had the chance of playing with all of them: wei jun, xin yu, gleanne, jialing (my new friend! ahahh). thanks for letting me know u guys better. really appreciate it :)

btw, all top 3 teams were made up of J2s. ahah. totally trashed the J1s larh. oh well. at least they still have next year. ;)

oh oh.. and the soccer testimonial match against the J1s yesterday ended at half-time, with us J2s leading 2-1. whee~ but i played lousy as usual.. ahahh.. my almost non-existent skills are super duper rusty.. oh well, i wouldn't be allowed to play anyway.. my mom wld go crazie if she found out that i was running around playing soccer or touch rug. sigh. at least, i did get to play though and that's what counts. (:

++

randomness.

i miss the PLC.

honesty is the best policy