you just might make me believe


what's your mode of transport?
mine is the sun.
when it rises dripping from
the sea when it falls like honey on
the trees when it swallows up
clouds my soul moves with it.

mine is you.
when you lift your eyes
when you look straight ahead
when you try to speak my
heart moves with you.



oh man. my head.
2:04:00 PM
Monday, May 29, 2006
bop to the top
disclaimer: if u hate pple complaining abt their probs, run now before it's too late..


i think my fever's coming back. it's from the weather i think- been raining non-stop these past few days.. my sis keeps complaining that it's too hot but in the middle of the night, i feel like as though like i'm gonna freeze to death, even though there's no air-con in my room, my cat is like a warm foot heater when he sleeps at my feet and all the fans are directed at my sis alone. i dun think that i'll be able to survive if singapore suddenly decides to have a snow storm. no one would be able to find me then cos i'll be buried under layers and layers of warm clothes or i'ld have already fled to the Maldives or Hawaii or somewhere nice and hot. oh, and speaking of rain, it rained 15 mins into our windsurfing lesson yesterday. at least i got to touch the board (even though it was just a simulator) and got to see all the cool moves that the pros did before the storm hit hard. and i watched my FIRST movie of the YEAR- the DaVinci Code- afterwards. pathetic i know but it says a lot about my financial situation (been saving up to watch just ONE movie for weeks but never got a chance to)and my busy-ness this whole term that just took away most of my weekends (right after jamb was orientation 2, then block tests, then council camp, followed finally by council investiture). at least the gangshow was fun and there's my class trip to the Night Safari tonight and Group Camp in Desaru this weekend to look forward to.

but wait a minute.

i'm still not feeling too good. bah.

on top of a fever, i've got a sorethroat and brutal mosquito bites on my legs (which are ugly enough already) from my visit to Sarimbun Camp on sat.. completely forgot abt the mosquitos and wore the skirt instead of the pants with my venture uniform. plus, the sorethroat was from blowing directly into the smoke while i was doing backwoodsman cooking with Aru (ooh! i made a new friend! from beatty beavers! campfire's on 17 july i think).

oh man. i think i'm gonna go lie down and sleep now. tata. hope i won't oversleep though.

++
btw, i know u guys wld say i'm foolish but i'm giving the french fries a chance. i mean, even though i share the same sentiments as u pple, i dun have a clear idea on what her deal is and why she's doing the things she's doing (which i can kinda clearly see already.. but i dunno, i feel as though maybe i'm just paranoid. or maybe it's just cos i feel terrible thinking the worst of her. i just dunno.)

i'll probably find out her true nature this weekend. they say camps bring out people's true personalities. i guess, we'll all have to just wait and see.

i'm just nice i guess. maybe a little too nice.

honesty is the best policy