you just might make me believe


what's your mode of transport?
mine is the sun.
when it rises dripping from
the sea when it falls like honey on
the trees when it swallows up
clouds my soul moves with it.

mine is you.
when you lift your eyes
when you look straight ahead
when you try to speak my
heart moves with you.



fubar.
8:57:00 PM
Thursday, June 29, 2006
bop to the top
while writing my Lit essay halfway today, i started doodling on my paper cos i got bored (!) with the question and my horrible getting-nowhere answers. and then i suddenly realised that the invigilator was standing for a really LONG time beside my desk which kinda creeped me out a little bit so i pretended to write some more before she finally moved away. so apparently, she was looking at me doodle the WHOLE ENTIRE TIME.


oh well.


+

just smoked my way through all my papers this week. so much that i'ld probably be tested positive for lung cancer if i go visit my doc now. so obviously i'm quite screwed for 1/2 of all my subjects so far.

at least i don't have any more papers until next tues so i can slack a little today without feeling too guilty.

hopefully next week's papers would be better.



yeah. right.



bah.
when will i ever learn.





++

honesty is the best policy