you just might make me believe


what's your mode of transport?
mine is the sun.
when it rises dripping from
the sea when it falls like honey on
the trees when it swallows up
clouds my soul moves with it.

mine is you.
when you lift your eyes
when you look straight ahead
when you try to speak my
heart moves with you.



pan.
1:03:00 PM
Tuesday, June 27, 2006
bop to the top
watched P.J. Hogan's Peter Pan yesterday.

by ACCIDENT.

again.

hah.

Peter Pan's character is just so incredibly endearing and charismatic that probably no one can help but like him. sigh.

++






Hook:
She was leaving you, Pan.

Your Wendy was leaving you.

Why should she stay?

What have you to offer?

You are incomplete.
She'd rather grow up than stay with you.
Let us now take a peep into the future.
What's this I see?
'Tis the fair Wendy.
She's in her nursery.

The window's shut.

Peter:
I'll open it!

Hook:
I'm afraid the window's barred.

Peter:
I'll call out her name!


Hook:
She can't hear you.


Peter:
No!


Hook:
She can't see you.


Peter:
Wendy!


Hook:
She's forgotten all about you.

Peter:
Stop! Please! Stop it!


Hook:
And what is this I see?


There is another in your place.

He's called..


husband.

++





(Wendy, Michael, John and the Lost Boys are welcomed by Mr and Mrs Darling)


There could not have been a lovelier sight,
but there was none to see it
except a strange boy
who was staring in at the window.

Peter Pan had countless joys
that other children
can never know,

but he was looking
at the one joy
from which he must be
forever barred.




Peter:
To live would be
an awfully big adventure.


+

Wendy:
Peter!

You won't forget me, will you?


Peter:
Me?
Forget?

Never.


Wendy:
Will you come back?


Peter:
To hear stories.

About me.







++










right. that's it. i'm so gonna watch it (by accident) again.
sheesh.
XD





honesty is the best policy