you just might make me believe


what's your mode of transport?
mine is the sun.
when it rises dripping from
the sea when it falls like honey on
the trees when it swallows up
clouds my soul moves with it.

mine is you.
when you lift your eyes
when you look straight ahead
when you try to speak my
heart moves with you.




9:21:00 PM
Sunday, July 09, 2006
bop to the top
had windsurfing lessons for the last two days.. super cool. i kept falling off the board 5683486131 times (and getting hit on the head by the sail. ok. that happened like once but from then on, i kept covering my head the moment i fell into the water. i didn't want anymore of my brain cells to die yet. i just need enough for me to last til a'levels) but in the end, it was really worth it cos of that feeling that you seem to be doing something right with your board actually starting to FINALLY move forward (even though i'm still suffering from a back ache trying to haul the water-logged sail up with totally incorrect posture. serves me right anyway.)
so don't be surprised if you see me holding my back like some old woman in school. and absolutely chao tar.


oh oh. and ALL of us (steph, liz, zhe yin, nasu, zi jie, me!) managed to beat wei hao's record of 10 seconds of 'surfing'! whoo! so not lying cos i actually counted down the seconds. totally did not cheat. just ask steph. nyahah.


really sleepy (and aching) now but i'm so gonna watch the 3rd telecast of the germany vs portugal match (i just love the goals. hoho) and the long-anticipated FINALS.
even though i know that italy would most likely win, i can't help but support France.
maybe i do believe that sometimes miracles do happen.


++

by the way, NYJC has NO SCHOOL TMR! WHOO!
(i suspect that Marking Day for our mid-yr papers was specially set for tmr as a rouse by mr quek and the teachers to watch the World Cup. i mean, it's too much of a coincidence.)


+

honesty is the best policy