you just might make me believe


what's your mode of transport?
mine is the sun.
when it rises dripping from
the sea when it falls like honey on
the trees when it swallows up
clouds my soul moves with it.

mine is you.
when you lift your eyes
when you look straight ahead
when you try to speak my
heart moves with you.



twillight
5:46:00 PM
Monday, July 31, 2006
bop to the top
[decided to post this song again cos for some weird reason, it's been stuck in my head for the past three days. so don't be surprised if in the middle of class, i start bursting into song.. which i already am anyway. must have been the influence of the singing drunkards the other night. hahs.]








I was stained, with a role, in a day not my own
As you walk into my life, you showed what needed to be shown
I always knew what was right but just didn't know that I might
Peel away and choose to see with such a different sight


And I will never see the sky the same way
I will learn to say good-bye to yesterday and
I will never cease to fly if held down and
I will always reach too high cause I've seen,
Cause I've seen,
Twilight



As the sun shines through it pushes away and pushes ahead
It fills the warmth of blue and leaves a chill instead
And I didn't know that I could be so blind to all that is so real
But as illusion dies I see there is so much to be revealed

honesty is the best policy