mine is the sun.
when it rises dripping from
the sea when it falls like honey on
the trees when it swallows up
clouds my soul moves with it.
mine is you.
when you lift your eyes
when you look straight ahead
when you try to speak my
heart moves with you.
i like fridays, rainy days, proud cats, black & white photographs, children's books, short stories and movies that most people would never see. Music serves me
justice on sad days (Adele, The Kooks, Mumford & Sons are gems) and genuine smiles are a must-have.
1. my cat has a fetish for my feet. it's plain weird cos they hardly smell yummy.
2. the Penguin (played by Danny DeVito in 'Batman Returns') just freaks me out. i think it was when my sis made me notice the blackness of his teeth (from him eating smelly fish non-stop) and his super huge potbelly and his tendency to be horny whenever he sees Catwoman (played by Michelle Pfeiffer).
he scares me. really, he does.
oh God. i'll have nightmares tonight. (oh btw, Micheal Keaton was super cool as Batman.)
3. Siti Nurhaliza was GORGEOUS in her wedding gown.
i'm officially jealous.
4. Yannick Bisson (from 'Sue Thomas F.B.Eye') is simply dreamy. oh so is that guy from Lizzie McGuire (despite the fact that he's not good-looking in real life but heck) and Antonio Banderas (though he's kinda old) and Toby Rand from Rockstar Supernova (though i'm still rooting for Storm Large) AND (my ultimate favourite) Keanu Reeves. sigh.
geez. ok. i've got a thing for tall dark handsome guys. so shoot me.
5. prelims is just round the corner but all i wanna do right now is to forget about studying and crawl under my blanket and take a forever-and-ever nap.
'Never mistake knowledge for wisdom. One helps you make a living; the other helps you make a life.' -Sandara Carey