you just might make me believe


what's your mode of transport?
mine is the sun.
when it rises dripping from
the sea when it falls like honey on
the trees when it swallows up
clouds my soul moves with it.

mine is you.
when you lift your eyes
when you look straight ahead
when you try to speak my
heart moves with you.




8:41:00 PM
Saturday, August 12, 2006
bop to the top


we sleep under the same big sky at night.









-Built This Way, Samantha Ronson



You know where you think you'll find, you think you'll figure me out tonight,
But you'll never know what I won't share,
Cause I don't care and I don't care,
You think you'll figure me out tonight,
But I don't care,

And I wonder, if I'm just built this way,
Cause every man that I know, makes me feel like 'I'm too plain'
When it's over and my selfish ways,
Go back to start again.



+




to thine own self be true.
because i never was.

honesty is the best policy