you just might make me believe


what's your mode of transport?
mine is the sun.
when it rises dripping from
the sea when it falls like honey on
the trees when it swallows up
clouds my soul moves with it.

mine is you.
when you lift your eyes
when you look straight ahead
when you try to speak my
heart moves with you.




2:21:00 AM
Sunday, November 05, 2006
bop to the top
i better hurry-up write this cos one of my cousins might be creeping up on me. so it's 2.14am and my relatives are all still here. in my house. in the living room. watching a horror movie. it's kinda nice in a warped way cos my house has never been this full in such a long time. it's so full that it's HOT. like literally. it totally doesn't help that we've got no air-con. like nada. and today, God decided to have a hot humid balmy night so even though the windows are really wide open and the fans are blasting at full force, i'm still damn warm. or maybe cos i'm still wearing a baju kurung since (aiyah. one of them caught me writing. and he's here. staring. wearing red. ok. he forced me to type that. he's going to tag. i'm just repeating what he said. i feel like a dummy now. early morning siaoness.)

-pause-

all of them left. sad larh. i'm only probably gonna see them on occasions so that's a bummer. i'm hardly comprehending what i'm typing cos my eyes have been reduced to mere slits.

i really need to sleep now even though i feel incredibly guilty for not studying today. not that i'm allowed to. ok. stop typing. stop.

honesty is the best policy