you just might make me believe


what's your mode of transport?
mine is the sun.
when it rises dripping from
the sea when it falls like honey on
the trees when it swallows up
clouds my soul moves with it.

mine is you.
when you lift your eyes
when you look straight ahead
when you try to speak my
heart moves with you.



first days of work
1:19:00 PM
Wednesday, January 10, 2007
bop to the top
update:
gosh. the things that i've heard and seen in this place is pretty unsettling. and a little frustrating. only 3 months more.. 3 months more.. 3 months more..


so the first day of work yesterday was quite bad. had no computer and was ultimately bored to death for 5hrs straight, just reading, with no one to talk to, no one to have lunch with, no one giving me any work. they probably saw how incredibly free i was so they sent me to man the phone at the front desk which, being the usual clueless blurblock that i am, had no idea what to do. attended my first board meeting where i had barely the smallest idea of what they were actually talking about.

yup. so basically the first day pretty sucked. made frantic desperate pleas of help last night, moaning about my pathetic day at the office.


and then today, [probably made better for me cos it was my birthday (HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!! blows candles. whoosh.)], had a general good mood (and in case you're wondering, i'm currently sneaking on the office comp right now. hahah. hope they don't catch me though. gosh. am such a horrible worker lah). and there was work to do! i never thought that i would be so happy to be FINALLY be put to work. so yearh. that's basically it: the mundane details of my first taste at working life.


anyway, thanks for all your sms-es people! really helped break the day's monotony (not anymore! yay! more work!). i'm eternally grateful to you guys. really.



so if you're anywhere in Bishan between tuesdays and saturdays, please give lonely me a call ok? (eww. that sounds kinda wrong. aiyah. anyway, you get the idea lah.)

honesty is the best policy