you just might make me believe


what's your mode of transport?
mine is the sun.
when it rises dripping from
the sea when it falls like honey on
the trees when it swallows up
clouds my soul moves with it.

mine is you.
when you lift your eyes
when you look straight ahead
when you try to speak my
heart moves with you.



getting old
8:25:00 PM
Thursday, January 04, 2007
bop to the top

©2006 ~biskuitoreo

and I saw
pictures in my head
and I swear I saw you opening up, again
cause I would be heavenly
if baby you'ld just rescue me now


angel you sing about beautiful things
and all I want to do is believe
I traded my dreams for this mess of memories
and they just stopped working for me

I'm not a monster I believe
like a liar would believe
helps me navigate the wooden smiles, the raging sea
all my heroes pull their heads
like a fighter would
I guess no one ever really likes getting older

Matt Nathanson
- I Saw, Angel






10th JANUARY. DAMN.
too old, too fast.

honesty is the best policy