you just might make me believe


what's your mode of transport?
mine is the sun.
when it rises dripping from
the sea when it falls like honey on
the trees when it swallows up
clouds my soul moves with it.

mine is you.
when you lift your eyes
when you look straight ahead
when you try to speak my
heart moves with you.



on a random note.
9:40:00 PM
Monday, January 29, 2007
bop to the top

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


by =insonia


you know, whenever i watch that Dove advert on little girls thinking that they're too ugly or too fat or say they hate their smile or their eyes, i dunno, it makes me sad somehow, like as though generations of girls are doomed to feel insecure about what they look like.


my ears are too big, my hair is too curly, my eyes are too dark, my smile is too crooked, my feet is enormous, my knees are like an elephant's, my ankles are like tree trunks, my nose is huge, my nails are too short..

+



oh. i'm learning how to play Tristan Prettyman's Simple as It Should Be on my sister's dusky old guitar to prevent it from getting duskier. but er, it's progressing quite horribly cos i keep forgetting the tune and the chords and the rhythm. basically, i keep having to start all over again. oh well. lessons in adversity. hopefully, i'll be able to get the song right within 4 years or so. hahs.





and then losing that inner spark.

honesty is the best policy