you just might make me believe


what's your mode of transport?
mine is the sun.
when it rises dripping from
the sea when it falls like honey on
the trees when it swallows up
clouds my soul moves with it.

mine is you.
when you lift your eyes
when you look straight ahead
when you try to speak my
heart moves with you.



austen's men
4:59:00 PM
Wednesday, July 18, 2007
bop to the top
was just watching Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice, both the movie (the one with Keira Knightley) and the BBC tv version (the one with Colin Firth) and sigh, i'm in love with Mr Darcy. again. oh. and especially after watching the last deleted movie scene on youtube where he was oh-so-sweet with Lizzie. sigh.

-Bealost


of course,
not forgetting Mr Knightly in Emma.
and Captain Wentworth in Persuasion.
and Edmond in Mansfield Park.
and Edward in Sense and Sensibility.


ok. too free. and bored.
maybe i shouldn't have quit my job so early. =/



+




Waking up to find another day
The moon got lost again last night
But now the sun has finally had its say
I guess I feel alright.
-gwen stefani, 4 in the morning

honesty is the best policy