you just might make me believe


what's your mode of transport?
mine is the sun.
when it rises dripping from
the sea when it falls like honey on
the trees when it swallows up
clouds my soul moves with it.

mine is you.
when you lift your eyes
when you look straight ahead
when you try to speak my
heart moves with you.



anything.to.feel.
7:58:00 PM
Saturday, November 10, 2007
bop to the top
Sometimes I get so weird
I even freak myself out
I laugh myself to sleep
It's my lullaby


wishful thinking. that's what i'm made of. i have these persistent daydreams about where in morocco or egypt or zimbabwe i'ld be, how bungee jumping in new zealand's highest brifge would feel like, whether i'ld be brave enough to join in a street protest, whether koala bears are as funky as everyone makes them out to be. never been there, never done that. i'm sure there are people who would say that i should get up and do something if i want to badly. but i would of course counter, now's not the time. when is?

it suddenly struck me a few days ago how i'ld be turning the big two-zero in a couple of months. it's like signalling the end of my teen life when i'm supposed to be rebellious, smoke weed, buy pot, go gallavanting naked at the beach at night. but damned. i'm mild. as much as i wanna break out, i'm oh so mild. help me.


Is it enough to love?
Is it enough to breathe?
Somebody rip my heart out
And leave me here to bleed


i'm wearing pink flipflops now. yes pink. with neon blue handles. what made my mom buy it is beyond me. so of course i'm obliged to wear them to avoid the sulking and dirty looks at home. wearing it makes me feel like i'm floating in one of those bright floats in swimming pools. and God no, i'm NOT in school. i'm like in the singapore collection section in the library where no normal person should go rummaging around in but apparently i'm so wrong. suddenly there's so many of 'em.

i think the people here are attracted to my footwear.


edited:
me, me, me. i, i, i.
i can be such a smartass blurblock coocoo brain prick. if i was being careless, i'm so sorry. my 'jokes', while intentions are mostly erm innocent, might be taken the wrong way so i'm sorry. really am. making me think a certain way doesn;t help either so stop already.

honesty is the best policy