you just might make me believe


what's your mode of transport?
mine is the sun.
when it rises dripping from
the sea when it falls like honey on
the trees when it swallows up
clouds my soul moves with it.

mine is you.
when you lift your eyes
when you look straight ahead
when you try to speak my
heart moves with you.



mothers&computers
6:53:00 PM
Monday, November 19, 2007
bop to the top


my mom, who still has not grasp the concept of the internet (she hates it) was hogging the computer for 5hrs straight yesterday playing solitaire which i guiltily taught her to play to get her from complaining about my pig sty of a room. she's since moved on to freecell and hearts.

thank goodness she has to work else she might end up like that korean guy last year who dropped dead from exhaustion after not budging from his comp for 3 days.

actually, one perk is that she screams less at me now. hahha. i should teach her something more constructive huh. like how to surf on youtube and look for malay movies there. oohyeahh! that's an idea.

honesty is the best policy