what's your mode of transport?
mine is the sun.
when it rises dripping from
the sea when it falls like honey on
the trees when it swallows up
clouds my soul moves with it.
mine is you.
i like fridays, rainy days, proud cats, black & white photographs, children's books, short stories and movies that most people would never see. Music serves me justice on sad days (Adele, The Kooks, Mumford & Sons are gems) and genuine smiles are a must-have.
2:02:00 PMbop to the top
Friday, January 11, 2008
things that make me happy.
1. GREY'S ANATOMY.
2. GONG YOO on COFFEE PRINCE
3. LESS painful module bidding this sem
4. my sister actually BUYING a birthday cake for little old me.
5. watching Across the Universe with some of my favourite people
6. FRONT on Arts Central
7. rainy days. and cats.
preferably not together.
9. corny but sweet Disney classics.
10. crying over Yasmin Ahmad movies.
"i wish i had a straw so i could eat the stars one by one."
"why not just shovel them all in your mouth?"
"because it's such a waste to eat them so quickly."
"and how about the moon?"
"i think the moon would taste nice if we steam it. like a big white bun."