you just might make me believe


what's your mode of transport?
mine is the sun.
when it rises dripping from
the sea when it falls like honey on
the trees when it swallows up
clouds my soul moves with it.

mine is you.
when you lift your eyes
when you look straight ahead
when you try to speak my
heart moves with you.



fun times. before you die.
12:32:00 AM
Saturday, April 19, 2008
bop to the top
BEV CAME BACK! so the PLC finallyfinally went out to welcome her before she flies off to aust to finish up her 2nd-year there (and partly as an excuse to distract the nus pple from mugging cos EXAMS IN TWO freaking WEEKS). somehow we always end up doing the weirdest things, like singing off-key on a park bench, scaring PDA couples away by screaming "WOI. GET A ROOM LA". oh wait. i think that was only me. haha. my bad.





oh! kristiekatie cook got ELIMINATED. like finally.
-insert evil laughter here-

i lovelovelove that song by Jason Mraz- I'm Yours.
guess i'm just really attracted to songs that have the easy feel-good kinda vibe. and yes, amazing vocals, insightful lyrics and a whole lot of guitar strumming is a must too.

and oh crap. my sis infected my dad & me. that bugger cannot keep her tissues to herself. talk about selfish. and having the flu is no fun sia.




well anyway,
good luck to the pple with the mugging to do
+ to NTU pple (your exams are almost over! keep going!)

honesty is the best policy