you just might make me believe


what's your mode of transport?
mine is the sun.
when it rises dripping from
the sea when it falls like honey on
the trees when it swallows up
clouds my soul moves with it.

mine is you.
when you lift your eyes
when you look straight ahead
when you try to speak my
heart moves with you.



old news.
7:27:00 PM
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
bop to the top
was it heartlessness or was it firmness?

it's something that i'm not entirely proud of. looking back has given me a slightly different perspective on what happened. back then, i had myself convinced that we gave so many second chances, and waited oh-so-patiently for change that was promised over over and over again. now, i'm not so sure.

"what made you so special that you felt that you had no need for the basic social skill of sensitivity, empathy, gratitude & personal space of others?"

like i said. old news is old news.
but even then though, i still feel like it has affected us, at least me, in some way. i've become more cautious, more wary, more skeptical. and i really don't want to be that way.

i just want to go out there and be something more.

No I'm not coming back,
You're taking the seven steps here.



+


and i realised that after the wedding last weekend, that my cousins are all so incredibly photogenic. and i can't do anything more than smile at a certain angle cos if i vary my expression or smile too wide, my face would end up weirdly convulted like i accidentally escaped from some freak show. i've accepted this fact (so stop saying otherwise cos i will delete the tags i'm serious) and while i have boring pictures, at least i'ld look relatively presentable.


+


on a very random note, Catherine Zeta-Jones hair is GORGEOUS.
and No Reservations was so sweet la. what do the critics know anyway?
especially with Aaron Eckhart (Two Face. Rmb?) in it. he oozes SO MUCH CHARM.
ok i want to marry him now. haha.

honesty is the best policy