you just might make me believe


what's your mode of transport?
mine is the sun.
when it rises dripping from
the sea when it falls like honey on
the trees when it swallows up
clouds my soul moves with it.

mine is you.
when you lift your eyes
when you look straight ahead
when you try to speak my
heart moves with you.



wear my heart on my sleeve
11:40:00 PM
Friday, September 19, 2008
bop to the top

19th day. (a bit less for me cos it's that time of the month again)

this week's tutorials a bit better now cos i happened to have really good, cooperative (and smart) groupmates in all my tutorials. so yes. i'm very thankful/syukur. 

+

is there some body language thing that i'm missing? 

+

he never fails to make us feel incredibly miserable and frustrated. we're being made to handle his childish nonsense and for what? so that he can maintain his male hegemony over us? seriously this is why i'm afraid of getting married. i'm afraid that i might get someone like him who'ld make my life a living shithole. 

and me and her are too smart, too strong, too undeserving for that kind of life.

honesty is the best policy