you just might make me believe


what's your mode of transport?
mine is the sun.
when it rises dripping from
the sea when it falls like honey on
the trees when it swallows up
clouds my soul moves with it.

mine is you.
when you lift your eyes
when you look straight ahead
when you try to speak my
heart moves with you.



monday blues
5:53:00 PM
Monday, October 13, 2008
bop to the top
i'll post something about hari raya later.
 
i'm up to my elbows in projects and it's no fun. spoiling my raya mood :( 
i've got a family-based project for my cultures class and i've barely started on the 5-pg essay that's due tmr (which would generally involve me running to the school library in an hours' time and grabbing books). then there's a group project for my level 3 mod due next week, oh and also individual reports and projects for soci of food due every week starting from next week onwards. argh the suayness the suayness. and i'm not lazy. i'm just very very detailed which makes me very very slow in doing something. 

 DIE LA.

honesty is the best policy