you just might make me believe


what's your mode of transport?
mine is the sun.
when it rises dripping from
the sea when it falls like honey on
the trees when it swallows up
clouds my soul moves with it.

mine is you.
when you lift your eyes
when you look straight ahead
when you try to speak my
heart moves with you.




10:48:00 PM
Monday, December 15, 2008
bop to the top
Being cooped up at home has its benefits. Shah Rukh Khan's acting makes watching Bollywood movies (Swades, Chak De! India, Devdas, Khabi Khushi Kabhie Gham especially) all worth my while.
I think I'm in love.


Oh. Plus, I refrained from checking/status snooping/profile spying/being jealous-of-photogenic-people/being jealous-of-happening-people/geochallenging/logging on my facebook account today in honour of Facebook Blackout Day. Yeah, I'm mighty proud of myself. :D

honesty is the best policy