you just might make me believe


what's your mode of transport?
mine is the sun.
when it rises dripping from
the sea when it falls like honey on
the trees when it swallows up
clouds my soul moves with it.

mine is you.
when you lift your eyes
when you look straight ahead
when you try to speak my
heart moves with you.



out of my subconscious tv-rich brain
12:11:00 AM
Monday, December 22, 2008
bop to the top
the ramblings of a sleepy-but-not-really-ready-to-sleep-yet person.

my eyes feel oddly droopy for some reason even though i've slept for a whopping 10hours today (NOT 10 hours STRAIGHT- divided into 2 parts. i'm somehow organised when it comes to sleeping times). but. i can't sleep now even though it's past midnight. this particular Grey's Anatomy episode (season 4 ep 9 i think) i'm watching right now is realy good (although i've admittedly given up watching since the latest season started after getting annoyed by the interns). The new surgeon lady, dr han, is getting on my nerves- i don't know what McSteamy sees in her. why why why is izzie stevens such a kill-joy. ok meredith's sister isn't as bad as i thought she was. oh man that guy can't feel his legs and his prospects apparently aren't good so they called his wife. aww they're singing haltingly. and omg there's a a swastika tatooed on that paramedic's tummy! wow meredith has such green eyes. i want green eyes too.

after all these years, i still think Indra Shahdan is cute. so is Nick Jonas. omg i'm such a bimbo it scares me sometimes.

the famiy bbq has made me realise, yet again, how lucky i am that the cousins get along. well, at least most of us anyway. but we all do try to connect in our own way, which is important. sometimes parents (yes, mine) make it a point to embarrass me in a multitute of ways in one night. i've mastered the art of shooting dirty looks at them to try and silence their barrage of nonsense-ness. shooting is one thing; succeeding is another. oh and hariz's pumpkin is such cousin-in-law material it's almost unnerving. even i would want to marry her. money can buy most of my love.



so i generally only contributed suggestions. and marinated and chopped things. and somehow memorised where everything was placed. but the bbq turned out much better than i imagined with the resourcefulness, organisational skills, craziness and entertainment by my very capable cousins. ahh. i had fun.


and ok so i'm still learning to be less judgemental and critical of people- i mean, i'm not perfect, even though being bitchy sometimes is really fun. i really have to stop saying that. not that but erm that.

From Mad About English on Discovery Channel, Jason Yang an old old volunteer for the Beijing Olympics:"I learn English because I want to make a lot of friends so that together we can make my heart and my mind better." that's a pretty good direct translation for a native chinese-speaking man.

honesty is the best policy