you just might make me believe


what's your mode of transport?
mine is the sun.
when it rises dripping from
the sea when it falls like honey on
the trees when it swallows up
clouds my soul moves with it.

mine is you.
when you lift your eyes
when you look straight ahead
when you try to speak my
heart moves with you.



gravity & some luckless romance.
10:21:00 PM
Saturday, January 31, 2009
bop to the top
i swear, sometimes, i think i'm the sanest person in the family.
i think this is one of those times.
and i'm so so sorry; i really really REALLY wanted to go. :(
anyway, happy early birthday cuz.

+

my clumsiness is almost beyong belief, beyond words, beyond my own comprehension even. i caused a typhoon once. and an earthquake. and several avalanches. i can trip over my own two feet. please somebody teach me how to exude (or at least pretend to exude) more grace. i beg of you. before i cause another major disaster.


+

i don't know how i've managed to survive my days before the korean drama blog Dramabeans.Com came along. it has saved me from many sad bleak days during the holidays and many sad bleak days during the semester.

AND I HAVE FOUND A NEW EYE CANDY. other than my HANDSOME BOY Gong Yoo (who's sadly currently serving his elistment in the Korean military), here's the DEVASTATINGLY GORGEOUS Daniel Henney, who's an American-Korean actor, having spent most of his life in the States. and when he speaks in his native American accent, i melt. plus he's learning how to speak korean which is really too cute. and hello? how could a girl not fall for that cheeky cheeky grin?













gahh. okay there's more. MORE where that came from.
i know not all guys are like that but a girl can dream. :)

honesty is the best policy